Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reverb 11, December Twenty-Seventh

You talked about ambitions earlier in the month. When it comes to ambitions and aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

 I'll let you know what happens Saturday, but other next steps include being willing to take advantage of available opportunities.  I've always been decent at scoping out those opportunities - although I could further develop that skill as well, I really need to get better at following through.


So.  In addition to finding opportunities to sing (and perhaps act), I need to take advantage of those opportunities.  I need to take bigger risks.  I have some good reasons for why I haven't so far - but I need to stretch my limits if I intend to grow any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment