Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reverb 11, December Eighth

Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2011 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2011.

Kelly's Wedding: "Never Marry But for Love," "Ordinary People."  Meeting Dr. Mrs. Dr. Riegel, who works with sonic booms.  Finding that the husbands of all the Joss Girls are perfect fits - it gave me hope for my crazy self.

The hustle to Vegas and the Chapel of the Bells - still hush-hush - the most successful and tear-filled Vegas trip ever.



Realizing just how much my Sickle Cell prompted my addiction - I want to be "normal," after all, and this is what normal people do.


Hey!  I'm good at my job, and now lots of people know it.  I even got to offer some training to my peers.

Having Cousin Geoff in L.A., to remind me how I could be socializing if I wasn't so inhibited.



Dhaka, Mumbai, Kathmandu, Hartford, Doha, Boston, Houston, L.A., Hanoi, Salt Lake City - and that's just this semester.


And that's my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment