Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 29

A picture that can always make me smile:
Vassar, 2001-ish.  If wis.dm were still around, what they'd be saying...

Is it the fro?  The pick in the front?  Wearing my (Ray-Ban) sunglasses (inside) at night?  The amazingly collegiate collegeness of it all?  Three of the funniest and most brilliantest Vassar Girls in our crew?

It's all of those things and more.  The smile I get every time I view this picture may be a shallow one, but the prompt didn't ask for a picture that always made me smile deeply and meaningfully.

Heather (on the left) is the only person pictured I still have any regular contact with, although I know where Roxy and Katie are and what they're up to.  In fact, the other picture I was thinking about is of me and Katie (on the right), dancing up a serious sweat at a friend's wedding three years ago. But this one has given me so many more smiles over the years.

1 comment:

  1. I love some of my college snaps, take me right back to the time. So different today w/ the digital cameras and thousands of images.

    ReplyDelete